Link to site (http://studybay.com/essay-writing-jobs/)
StudyBay is a marketplace where authors can work as freelancers. Students are the main targets of StudyBay. It is highly beneficial for students as they can find various materials of high educational use. The authors convert their knowledge into a piece of article and post it there. One can find various materials like essays, academic papers, dissertation etc here. Authors on the other hand can pen down their intelligence in the form of words and get rewarded in terms of money for their efforts. They also get a great deal and experience here. Mostly qualified writers are only offered the job of putting in information in StudyBay.StudyBay is an online academic exchange platform for those who need Term Papers, Essays, Thesis Papers, Dissertations, and other academic works.
StudyBay pays you on a regular basis (everyday basis, if required) and the minimum payout is 10$. The standard payment method is through cards. (Visa, MasterCard, PayPal and Payoneer). To sign up at study bay, all you need is to visit their website and register by filling the required fields. ONLINE REVIEWS
1. These guys will write you an essay for the price of a single pizza. I dig it!!!...
2. I work as a writer on Studybay. Basically, everything`s fine, I find the assignments, complete them in time, get the money and all. But sometimes there are orders with inadequate and...
3. I ordered a lot of papers here.There were few cases, where I had to ask for a refund, but most of the papers were great!
5. Ordered a lot of papers here, but sometimes I couldn`t understand which one is ready and where can I get it.That why I like that I always get the updates via email....
6. I`m a professional writer and I work on many websites. I`d say that so far I`ve had the best experience here....
7. My friend told me about Studybay. I was hesitant at first because I didn`t know if it would work for me. Boy was I wrong, when I received my finished paper. It was beyond what I expected.
8. You can only talk to the writers via internal chat. It’s not really convenient, but thanks to the Support you can always reach out to the writer....
9. I was looking for some reviews about the Brazilian Studybay, luckily I came across this post here and I decided to take a shot and of course, it`s a platform to freelancers as anyone...TIPS AND TRICKS OF SURVIVING AT STUDY BAY
1. Read the project description carefully.
If the employer doesn’t feel that you understand the project, you’re not likely to win the bidding. Besides, many employers will ask for specific details that you need to be aware of. In fact, employers often include a phrase that must be included in your bid in order to have it considered. The bottom line is, you should always take the time to go through the description thoroughly.2. Keep your bid clear and concise.
Remember that the employer may have dozens or even hundreds of bids to consider. It’s very likely that every word of every bid isn’t going to be read. Bids with an unnecessarily long description may be skipped over completely. Don’t invite the employer to ignore your bid by making it too wordy.3. Specify your terms clearly.
Using the project description as a guide, be as precise as possible in stating exactly what you’ll provide, how much it will cost, and how long it will take to deliver. Being vague about your terms implies a lack of confidence. If you’re not confident in yourself, the employer won’t be either.4. If the employer contacts you through a private message, be sure to respond promptly.
Most employers award projects within the first 24 hours of posting, so make sure to keep yourself available for contact.5. Stay in contact using our mobile apps.
Install the mobile app and stay in touch with employers on the go. Also, discover new projects and get your bids in more quickly on the best new projects.6. Upload work samples on your portfolio.
Quality, not quantity, is usually the rule of thumb when uploading samples on your portfolio. Therefore, make sure that your samples are appropriate for the job and that they represent your best work.7. Protect your work.
A word of caution: Unless you’re prepared to give your work away, any samples you provide should bear a watermark or other means of identification or at the very least your name and a statement of copyright.8. Be competitive with your pricing.
Being competitive does not necessarily mean that you need to be the lowest bidder. Bidding in a worldwide marketplace makes for tough competition, but if your work is truly above average, you may find that employers are willing to pay above average prices. On the other hand, if you’re relatively new to freelancing, you may need to establish a reputation first.9. Don’t oversell yourself.
A little self-confidence is a good thing, but over-the-top claims probably won’t impress anyone. Being honest about your skills will get you much further than a lot of hype.10. Last, but certainly not the least, proofread your bid before you submit it.Conclusion
Study Bay offer to make students’ lives easier by connecting them with expert writers, who can create excellent essays for them when the deadlines are looming.Click here to get started with Studybay